You will never find a recipe more perfect for a dinner party or as easy to make than this 3-Ingredient Berry Cobbler!!!
It always seems to impress because I make it in individual ramekins and it is unique. I used to be a “What should I make for dessert? Brownies from a box it is” type person but these cobblers are PERFECT for a nice summer evening sitting on the front porch in the country with a cup of coffee and dollop of ice cream to go over the warm, fresh out of the oven Berry Cobbler!
I wouldn’t say this falls under that category of “healthy” but is does fall under the category of “EASY” and sometimes as a momma that is busy but still LOVES to entertain… easy is worth it!
I honestly don’t know where I came up with this idea… or how I EVER thought in any universe it would be a good idea to put pop or dry cake mix on top of berries… but it has worked for me for a few years now so I just had to share it with ya’ll;-)
- 2 c. fresh or frozen berries
- 1 can Sprite
- 1 box white cake mix
- Lay berries in the bottom of each ramekin.
- Put about ¼ c. dry cake mix over the berries.
- Pour Sprite over the dry cake mix.
- Gently mix with a fork to mix the cake mix and Sprite. It doesn't need to be perfectly mixed in.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly browned on top.
- Serve warm with some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
I promise you this will be a favorite! Not to mention if you are having a hankerin’ for a small dessert for one, whip one up! They are that easy;-)
Check out the wonderful Spring Brunch I threw with this Cobbler as the crowd-pleaser! It doesn’t just have to be a dessert thing;-) Eat this for breakfast… sometimes… and maybe even with ice cream;-)