With four kids… 48 chickens… 1 cat… 1 husband… And a dog…
Is never lackin for entertainment!!!!
Seriously I am too busy most of the time to stop and write down what comes out of the mouths of my little babes but sometimes I get to it….
And sometimes I sit down 1.284739 minutes later and can’t remember for the life of me what they said….
Oh man!!!! I am reminded once again that prego brain becomes mommy brain becomes menopause brain become altzemeyers brain…
This blog is a necessary part of my life:-)
If you missed my first OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES post about these cuties, check it out here!
This post is so I remember all the cuteness… And craziness that is LIFE and so you have something to laugh at today!
Someday I will look back on these quotes and they will probably be all I remember of the craaaaazy life we are living right now because I will subconsciously block most of it out…
I will remember that these kids were given to me by God to made life just a little more fun:
1. “Reach for the sky.” -Woody
“I’m NOT reaching for the sky, Woody.” -Henley (in her sassy voice)
2. “Get a grip…. NOW.” -Mommy (saying this to Henley)
Brecken walks in, “I already have a grip mom.”
3. “Mom, Beau is a pretty good roommate these days.” -Brecken
4. “Mom, I can’t hold still, it hurts my boooones.” -Brecken
5. “Henley, don’t pull the feathers out of the chicken and put them in your mouth.”
6. “Henley, don’t paint your face and hair and shirt with finger nail polish.”
7. “Mom, Brecken said I’m being naughty right now but I just don’t think I am!!!! I am just hitting him.” -Henley
8. “It’s too hot out!!! It’s sweating me like a pig.” -Brecken
9. “Henley, come get your books out of the fridge.”
10. “Henley, come get these teddy bears out of my fridge…”
11. “Henley, come get _______ out of my fridge.”
12. “Don’t put the teddy bears in the sink water, Henley.”
13. One morning I walked down the stairs as Henley is walking back up, and she says matter-of-factly,
“There was a cricket… I killed it with my doll’s head.”
14. Sitting in the back seat of the van while driving somewhere,
“Hey Brecken, we should buy one combine and two tractors.” -Henley
“No Henley, they are too expensive.” -Brecken, such a wise realist
15. “He is an angel and I am an angel.” -Henley, (about her and Beau)
“What’s Brecken???” -asks Nana
“He’s just a Brecken.” – says Henley
And the best one that happened the other day:
16. “I saw you guys kissing without us.” -Henley
“See mom.” (As she shows me the picture on my cell phone of Kurt & I kissing on Kurt’s birthday;-)
“Oh… that… Yup. I kiss daddy because I love him.” -Me
“You guys are just TOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE Mommy!!!!” -Henley
Out of the mouths of the cutest and most hilarious babes I know!!!!